Thursday, July 9, 2009

Best Birthday Ever!!!!

Guess what- I had a birthday- and it was awsome!My morning started off very Early with a suprise trip in a flying machine! (Thank you Lisa and Hugh!!)How awsome and fun was that!!!!Then over to Donna's for afternoon pooling and birthday party.
Everyone sang to me and we had cake!The Cake nearly got dropped, but My mother saved it. I like the handprint in the cake!Pictures after dinner. My mother and her four children. Mother then asked for a picture of her four children. Get serious!??And finally all of us together. We are missing a few family members, but most are here!Then on the following Monday, we all headed to the lake for a day of more fun. I had a jet ski to play on!! Kennady really loves the water...
The end of a perfect weekend!

2 comments:

Kim and Zak said...

Happy Birthday, Devon! :) It looks like you had a wonderful time with family and friends! Great pictures! :)

Jeff said...

Flying's fun!