Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Dustin turned 19!! We had a nice little birthday party for him and went out to Hemmingways for his dinner. After dinner we all walked around Bass Pro to see the sights. Kevin currently is working at the Springfield store doing a remodel job. He makes the lovely trees. He spent alot of time showing us all his trees!

You can probably see how much everyone enjoys looking at trees for extended periods of time!But it was really nice to have some time together for Dustin's birthday.

Kennady really liked the fish tanks and the big fish. Grandpa really liked showing Kennady all the fun things to look at!
Here is a nice picture of my wonderful husband! (and me!) Here is a nice picture of Kortney,Ben and Kennady. Kennady loves going out!

2 comments:

Kim and Zak said...

Great pictures! You all are too funny! :) It looks like you had a nice time together! :) Miss ya!

Emily said...

You are all so adorable and I am excited to meet you sometime soon :) It made me feel great that you were excited that Jeff and I are back together. I Am glad he has such a wonderful Aunt and extended family to love him! :)